I got an award! Thank you Wifey at Journey through Infertility and TTC! So I have to tell 7 interesting facts about myself... this is probably going to be tough...
1. The Mr. and I used to live in the Virgin Islands. I don't know why we left :) -that seems to be everyone's first question!
2. I have ridden horses since I was 5. Although, I haven't gotten the chance to ride for about a year now, I miss is so much! I just love being around horses!
3. The Mr. and I met in a restaurant (I was the hostess, he was a waiter), when we first met he told me he was going to marry me. I laughed. Now look at us!
4. For my 20th birthday the Mr. took me skydiving... and then I went to meet his mother!
5. My family owns a campground in the mountains of North Carolina. Growing up I thought that everyone had a campground just like us.
6. I love to bake, and I really enjoy cooking too... but I refuse to touch raw meat!! Gross!
7. I am a homebody! I would be perfectly content to stay at home ALL day!
And here is who I am nominating:
1. Jess - A Greater Yes
2. A - Remember all the Way
3. Ashley - For the Love of Shoes... and A Baby, Too
4. Hannah - Life Happens when You're Making other Plans
5. Kelli - No Lingerie Here
6. Low Fat Lady - Tales of My Follis
7. Courtney - The Yerkes Life
So here's what you need to do:
Thank the person who nominated you and copy the award in your blog
Link the person who nominated you for this award
Share seven interesting things about yourself
Nominate seven fellow bloggers and add the links to their blogs