Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The next step!

Today I had to go to the lab to get the normal bloodwork done to see if I ovulated. I always have to go in, get the labwork done, then wait for the doctor to call to see what the results were. This afternoon the doctor called. She said that I had not ovulated. Go figure. She said that the next step could be one of two things. 1 - I could start the next level of Clomid or 2 - I could go ahead and make an appointment with a Reproductive Endocrinologist (RE). I asked her what she recommended, and she said that I could do both. Since, most likely, it would take a month to get in with the RE I could in the meantime do the next dose of Clomid. So... that's what we're doing. I am going to start on 100 mg of Clomid and see if that does the trick. If not, I'll have an appointment with an RE.

I am excited that we have a next step! I hope that I can get some answers as to why, or at least what is going on with my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment