Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bad news...

I went in for bloodwork this morning and waited anxiously for the call this afternoon. The nurse called at about 3:30 and said that my Beta number had dropped. She said this didn't look good at all. Basically she said to prepare myself because it looked like this was going to be a chemical pregnancy.

Tonight at work, I had a night meeting. This meant that after I got this horrible news, I had to go put on a happy face for 5 more hours. I called The Mr. right after the nurse called me and he also had a late meeting he had to go to.

When I got in the car from the meeting to come home, I just cried and cried. I talked to God and asked why. I am not mad at God, but I just don't understand. I am soo sad. I don't know if I have ever felt like this. What a short time we had with this tiny baby, and I am so unbelievable sad. The Mr. and I have both decided to call in sick tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment