Monday, July 13, 2009

Confirmation

I had another round of bloodtests this morning, and the Dr called this afternoon to confirm what we already knew. I think I have allowed myself to accept this. It is just really difficult because I haven't actually miscarried.

I called my mom a few days ago and told her everything. She didn't even know we were pregnant. I just poured my heart out. Today The Mr. and I decided to tell our Sunday School class. We have such a wonderful church. I sent out an email to our class just to let them know what was going on with us. I have decided that the more prayers the better. I feel a weight off my sholders now that we have let people in on our story. I have gotten such wonderful responses from the email. I am going to tell the rest of our family tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment