Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Enter: Clomid

In January, I went back to the doctor. It had been 3 months since I was there last, and since then I had not ovulated at all. By this point, The Mr. and I were really ready for a baby – we had been trying for awhile now and we were READY!

My doctor decided to put me on Clomid. Well, first she did blood work on me. I forgot what all the tested for… I know my thyroid and if I was menopausal (???) Whatever it was, they all turned out fine. Next, I had to take Provera again, so I would have a period. That way I would know where I was in my cycle. On the 3rd day of my cycle I was to start the Clomid. On the 21st day of my cycle I had to go back to the lab to get another blood test. This time testing to see if I ovulated.

AND The Mr. had some instructions too! He needed to get a sperm analysis done.

No comments:

Post a Comment