Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Month one

So it didn't work...

The Mr. got his SA done, and he is in perfect health, and his little guys are swimming around just fine! That’s a relief that something isn’t wrong with him too! My body, on the other hand, is deciding to be difficult.

On the few days where I thought I should be ovulating I did feel some major cramps – so I figured, Yay it worked! Then on day 21 I went in to get the lab work done. Turns out my progesterone level was like at 4, where it should have been around 12 or something – meaning I did not ovlulate.

What a let down! The doctor recommended that I try the same cycle one more time to see if it will work this time. I am on 50 mg of the Clomid. Even at that dose the risk for a multiple birth is about 8%, so the doctor didn’t want to increase the chances just yet. Plus with an increased dose the side effects increase as well. So here we go - round 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment