I can't believe I'm 15 weeks today! I haven't really been keeping up with things each week in this pregnancy, so I figured I would write a few things that are going on...
- my belly has officially "popped"
- I have got most of my energy back
- yesterday I ordered on-line my first 5 maternity shirts!
- I am outgrowing my pants FORREAL! I have to go shopping!
- there hasn't been any foods that have been "gross" to me
- I have had many dizzy spells
- I really miss sleeping on my stomach
- and eating turkey sandwiches
- my face is breaking out more than when I was a teenager
- I think I'm going to try prenatal yoga this weekend
- I really want to buy that book Baby Bargins
- I'm sure there's more... I'll add if I think of more.
My next appointment is in 2 weeks. Yay! Then in 5 more weeks, we'll find out the gender! Wow! I am really going to go crazy planning once I know what we're having. I can't wait!