Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A first

First of all... where I work, we have meetings a lot! I am usually not a part of them, it is for members of our organization. Normally when there is a meeting going on we have food catered in. We use the same caterers everytime we order food, so I know the people that work there.


So... the other day we had a meeting. Before it was getting started I walked down to the kitchen (next to the meeting room) to get some water. One of the ladies that works with the caterers' came up to me and said, "are you expecting?"

Someone noticed! hahaha
I even said, you are the first person to ask!!
So that means I definitely have a pregnant belly!



:)

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!! I get the "really?? you don't look it!" comments. But that is 'cuz I am chubby!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats! I bet that feels awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I didn't have any strangers ask me if I was expecting until two weeks ago and I'm six months preggo. I guess they all just think I'm chunky. :-)

    ReplyDelete