Sunday, March 14, 2010

Packing.

This weekend I got the Mr. to get down our totes of summer clothes. I wanted to get started packing for our trip next weekend. (I know it seems early, but I just don't have much energy after I get home from work during the week). I got all my shorts together so I could try them all on to make sure they fit.

Most of them didn't.

Wow. That really bothered me! I know it sounds ridiculous. I know I'm pregnant and I'm supposed to get bigger. I guess I am still second guessing it. I wish I had an ultrasound machine where I could just look and see it anytime I wanted too! (Although I might never leave the house then!) I am just at the in between stage where I look plumper than usual, but still don't really have that baby bump.

I just got home a little bit ago and my husband is sick. Like puking sick. I hate that! I wish I could make him feel better, and at the same time I am trying not to get too close! Hopefully it will just be a 24 hour bug. :(

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with packing. I hope your husband feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, as much as I love what my maternity clothes mean, getting fat still isn't easy. :) Hope you can find some comfy things to wear and that packing goes smoothly.

    Oh, I hope that you stay well! Praying for both you and hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry DH is sick! It is hard to comfort them and yet stay at a distance at the same time. Hope you stay well. Hope packing goes good. I don't blame you at all for packing early. I do that and I am not pregnant! Lol. Just take it easy and take your time!

    ReplyDelete