Monday, August 24, 2009

Getting better

Last night wasn't as bad. I just get so nervous thinking about the shots! I did it all by myself though :) Hopefully I won't have to go through another round!

I am feeling a peace about this cycle. (ask me during the 2 week wait if I am still at "peace") but for now I truly feel God's presence in this. I have stayed in a somewhat constant prayer with God. Not just about me/my infertility, but also my friends and family and others that I know need prayer. I know that God's work is being done, and I am okay with whatever path He takes me down. I desire that path to end with a healthy child of our own, but I know that I am learning to just "let go, and let God" and everything will work out perfectly.

Yesterday in church, our pastor preached about parenting. While I know that some that are going through infertility could have had a hard time with this - I really feel like I learned something. I want sooo bad to be a good, christain mom. I yearn for the chance to teach my child about Jesus. The message was just about loving your children, set boundaries but love them in the process. I can't wait to be able to put that message to my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment