Monday, August 10, 2009

Still waiting

So, I am still patiently waiting. I am not supposed to call to make another appointment with my RE until mid-late August. Since I actually miscarried on July 21, I figured next week I'll give them a call. I am getting a little impatient.

I am still on Metformin, they told me to stay on this all the way through some of my pregnancy. I am kinda hanging on some hope of that making me ovulate. I have read that in some women that's all it takes. I really, really hate doing the shots! If that's what I have to do, obviously I will, but if I could just cycle on my own, that would be wonderful!! I just have to put faith in God and know that He will do what's best for me.

Since I haven't ovulated since I was 15/16 years old, I really have no clue what signs to even look for IF I did cycle on my own.

Just one more week of waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment