Thursday, September 17, 2009

CD1

Yep, this morning at about 4:00 a.m. I started my period. It is soooo indescribably painful! Therefore, I've been up since 4 this morning. Not fun.

I already had my 2 week appointment set up for 7:45 this morning. I wasn't sure if they would still want to see me since I had started, but yep they said come on in. So I figured they would just do bloodwork. Then I figured I'd have to come back for an ultrasound. Nope. They did the ultrasound too. Not very comfortable!

The nurse saw all of my follicles just hanging out. I don't know why mine don't seem to go away after I ovulate! So, I may have to get on birth control to minimize those. They will call me this afternoon to let me know my next step.

I pretty much knew this cycle didn't work. I feel like I am okay with everything (besides these horrific cramps causing me pain!) I am ready to start again! Bring on the injections!!

Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall. (Psalm 55:22)

No comments:

Post a Comment