Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Not much new

There isn't anything going on here. The Mr. and I got back from out of town. We had a GREAT time! It was so nice to see the family. It was also really nice to just get away!

So I did my trigger shot last Thursday... then on Saturday morning to early afternoon I had the worst cramps!!! Maybe I ovulated on that day??? The last time (I compare everything to last time - because last time worked!!) I didn't have any pains of O but I am guessing that is what it was. I had follicles on both sides this time, and the cramps were mainly on my left side.

Anyway - I am trying to notice symptoms :) I know it is wayyy too early, but I just can't help it. Again - last time - I never got sore breast, but I got sore nipples. My nipples have been sore the past couple days, but of course, today they aren't. I tend to over-analyze things. Don't we all in this situation?! Is that a cramp? I am feeling a little nauseous! Do I feel a twinge? Is that smell making me sick? I think I am starting to crave pickles and peanut butter! ETC.......
It can easily take over!

I don't know what "day" I'm on right now. I don't know if I'm supposed to count from my trigger day, or the day I *think* I ovulated. So I'm either 6 dpo or I'm 4 dpo. Either way, I am going to try not to buy a pregnancy test, I'm just going to start my period or let the doctor tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment