Thursday, September 3, 2009

Missed a pill?

I was instructed a few months back to take my Metformin at night - 2 pills at night. My routine is to have the pill bottle sitting out next to our stove (under the cabinet I keep it in). This way when I am putting away my dishes from dinner, I will see the pills and remember to take them. After I take them I put them away (in the cabinet) so I will know I took them.

Well, last night I was on the phone. I am pretty sure I remember taking those big pills... but... I didn't put them back in the cabinet. So right before I went to bed, I noticed that the pill bottle was still out. Did I take them? Do I still need to take them? What do I do? I googled. I came to the conclusion that it was better that I miss them than double up on them. So I didn't take them (again?)

Now, I am worried. What if this cycle doesn't work. Will it be because I MIGHT have forgotten to take the pills one night? *sigh* What's a girl to do?

I take comfort in knowing that the Metformin alone has not made me ovulate. So I really don't know what the heck it is doing. Except maybe upsetting my tummy. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Tonight I am triggering!!! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment