Wednesday, September 2, 2009

End in sight

I had ANOTHER appointment this morning. In the ultrasound the nurse said that everything, "looked soo good!" I had about 4 follicles, 22mm, 16mm, 13mm, and 12mm that she said were the ones to watch. She called a little bit ago and said to do one more Menopur shot tonight, then tomorrow night do my Orvidrel trigger shot! Yay!!!

So... I should be ovulating within the next 3 days or so. And then it is the 2 week wait. (Though it seems like it is much longer than 2 weeks...)

I am totally feeling God's presence in this. I always say a prayer in my car before I go into the doctors appointments, then I say one after I leave. Today's wasy "Yessss! Thank you!" because I just felt different. I knew that I was probably going to be able to trigger soon. God is so amazing, and He really has a way of letting himself be known. I really pray that this is it!!! but if it isn't, then I just pray that He will continue to comfort me and I know I'll get through it.

Isn't it amazing how sometimes you can feel closer to God through the trials in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment