Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow..

Tomorrow is my RE appointment! I am very eager to get this cycle going! It has been 3 weeks since I was last at the doctor! It seems like forever :)

I really hope that everything looks normal and quiet so I can start the injections again tomorrow night. I feel like everything in there is normal! Funny how I am so aware of my body now! The slightest twinge, I feel it, and I have a [self] diagnosis on why it twinged.

The appointment is bright and early, like always!

On another note, I am sooo tired today! It is very boring here at the office, I could literally put my head on my desk and fall asleep! Hopefully when I leave here I will get my second wind. Tonight the Mr. is home for dinner - we haven't had dinner together since before he left last week! I am really excited :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your appt tomorrow! I hope it goes really well and that you get to start the injections soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your appointment. How did it go? I had mine today, too. Everything was good, I start my injections tonight. It's such an answer to prayer. I'm praying it's the same for you!

    ReplyDelete