Monday, October 12, 2009

Feel the burn

What does heartburn feel like????? Oh geez I am sure that is what I am experiencing right now! What makes it go away?? Tums?

Two week waits SUCK there is no other way to describe them! It is like torture! I think I'm pregnant, no I don't think I am, wait - yup I definitely am, no probably all in my head, hold up - I have to be...... Right now I am in the middle. I am for sure having some very obvious symptoms, but could it be? I am also feeling very fat. I am a smaller person and am usually good about working out. Well I haven't worked out in a long time. (for fear of messing things up - as I stated in a previous post). I have definitely gotten bigger... my pants are super tight! I HATE this feeling! If I am pregnant - then wonderful bring it on - but what if I'm not? Then I am just getting big on my own!

See - the 2 ww is a sick sick joke!

Onto another topic - yesterday at church we sang a song that I LOVE! I feel this way soo many times... the chorus goes like this:

"Word of God speak
Would you pour down like rain
Washing my eyes to see
Your majesty
to be still and know
That You're in this place
Please let me stay and rest
In Your holiness
Word of God speak"
Love it! So many times I pray that - for God to just speak to me, tell me what to do, where to go...
Counting down until Thursday!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh geez, 'torture' is too mild of a word to describe the 2WW. I can totally sympathize. Fingers crossed for you. It can't hurt.

    I LOOOOOOOVE that songs so much. Thanks for posting it. It was something that I needed to reminded of today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heartburn feels like a constant pain right in the middle of your chest. I suffer from it a lot. I used to take Rx for it but I got sick of relying on pills every day. I have since treated mine with honey, which has worked really well (swallow a spoonful whenever it hurts and before bed)! I know there are differing opinions on whether you should eat honey when you're pregnant though.

    Good luck with the heartburn and 2ww! Neither are any fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use zantac for heartburn. It works wonders. I hope your 2ww ends soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 2WW is the pits!!! Praying that this is IT for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! You have two awards on my blog!

    ReplyDelete