Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Flip flop

I sure was confident yesterday, huh? Today... notsomuch. Why is it that we do this to ourselves? This morning I was sitting on the couch before work, and I was thinking... what if this time isn't the time, what if it doesn't work???

I still firmly believe that God can do ANYTHING! but is now the time that He will bless me? or will I have to wait?

I don't know why yesterday I just knew I was going to get a BFP and today I'm not so sure - except maybe I can blame it on google. I am still having cramping, and I feel super bloated (I actually have my pants unbuttoned right now.. shhhh... don't tell the co-workers!)... so I started googling every.single.symptom. Surprise, surprise, others with these symptoms at only 3-4 dpo exist. And guess what? Some of them were pregnant, and some of them weren't. What was I looking for? I dunno - maybe a website that said "Yep Mrs. you are going to be pregnant this month" but I didn't find that.

So... now I am just trying to find other ways to keep myself occupied. That way I don't get all crazy about everything! Think I'll go to the gym after work and see if that clears my mind - is anyone else like me and puts off going to the gym because they don't want to mess anything up? I am always worried that that extra time on the elliptical might work against me. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh man, I can so sympathize. Hang in there. The flip-floppiness really does suck. I guess we can thank the masses of hormones we're dealing with. I'm praying for you. Unfortunately, prayers and sympathy are all I can offer. I'm doing both though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete