This is my second time participating in ICLW. I love getting to know others out there that can relate and understand the infertility lingo!
Currently, I have just finished my 3 cycle with injections. I am now waiting on my follicles to go back down! They are HUGE, so in two more weeks, I have another appointment and will hopefully get the next cycle started! (Funny how most of our waits are 2 weeks) My journey is on the side but here is a little more about me:
- I am a christian
- I am short
- I am more in love with my husband each passing day
- I have a dog - and she is my world!
- I love peanut butter
- I am a planner
- I have lived in the Caribbean
- I love horses
- I deal with finances
- I am neat and organized
- I eat the samething every morning for breakfast (Cheerios)
- I've about made myself sick of them!
- I can't stand birds
- I like to go hiking
- I love music! (most any kind)
- I wish I were more artistic and creative
- I look like I'm still a teenager (most people think I'm 18, I've even had someone say 16?!?!)
- I am 27
- I am a homebody
- I don't eat seafood
- I like warm weather much better than cold!
- I have never been anywhere out west (farthest I've gone is Texas...)
- I like to cook
- I can't whistle
- I love my family!
Hope to get to know many more of you!